Hello everyone! Did you all have a great weekend? Mine was spent eating cinnamon and cheese breads, while watching the Grammys replay on cable. Rihanna looked amazing that night! I totally adore her hair- she looked like a doll. Performances by all of the artists were really good too- Justin Timberlake was right, I think it is the best Grammys so far. I also watched Topshop AW 2013 live from their website. I must say that was a nice collaboration they had with Google- very interactive Good job Topshop!
Now off to your weekly dose of Right Now I’m…
1. Clicking on… Vitacost.com -I love love love the super affordable value sets on this online health store. I have ordered from them in the past and I am certainly hooked. They also have a very good referral program wherein every person you refer that buys from the site for at least $30, you will receive $10 + $10 for the person you referred. How great is that? If you are interested, you can go ahead and use my referral link HERE and let’s earn some money together. With your $30, I tell you- you can already buy tons of good deals with that amount. Make sure you subscribe to their newsletter so you won’t miss on exciting sales and promotions.
2. Following… @TheTasteNBC, the Twitter account of ABC’s new show The Taste starring Anthony Bourdain, Ludo Lefebvre, Nigella Lawson & Brian Malarkey! It is a new cooking competition show, that is literally all about taste! I am not a big fan of Bourdain anymore but I am thrilled that Nigella Lawson is part of it- makes more tolerable to watch the show. I love watching everything that has to do with food, and this is really a good opportunity to satisfy that craving. It also has an interesting twist to it wherein judges don’t really know which contestant cooked what they’re eating. It’s like “The Voice Food Edition”. Ha! It airs every Tuesday at 8|7c on ABC.
3. Thinking about… adding a new category in my blog keeping track of what I wear and I will name it “I DRESS UP”. But I really am not sure if I can commit to it and will actually make effort to do it on a regular manner.
4. Listening to… Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. I love Carrie Underwood, period.
5. Saving for… a new Bluray player with WIFI. I just signed up for a new membership with Disney Movie Club and my brother just got a new HDTV. It will be nice to watch some good shows and movies while having some popcorn or potato chips. Yum!
7. Excited about… attending Mosaic Music Festival in Singapore this March. Super duper excited for this and will be a great chance to catch up with friends who are based in the Lion City. Besides that, SG is also one of my most favorite destinations ever so it will be nice to be there again.
What are you excited about my lovely readers?