Hello everyone! How’s your weekend going? I’m spending mine at home with the family, and today, Sunday- I am thinking of having some KFC chicken for dinner. Yum yum yum! Sundays usually mean indulge day for me especially when it comes to food and it is the day I do not restrict myself from eating whatever I want to eat. Hint: the bad foods (junk food, fatty foods, caffeine etc.) Besides these, I am also busy discovering what’s been included in my recent Sephora shopping spree from not so long ago. Well, not really a big shopping spree but I just needed to use my Beauty Insider privileges and I have been slacking on that for a long time, so I forced myself to order something to make sure I don’t miss out on the tempting goodies on offer. So let’s find out more what was included in my package:
1. Sephora Collection Gloss Lab (now out of stock) I’ve given the most of it to my mother and my sister in law and several I’ve put in my box as future gifts to beautiful friends.
2. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer (Sample) This brand I haven’t tried yet so let’s start it with their primer. The full size retails for $34.
3. Lady Gaga FAME Perfume (Sample Vial) I am actually surprised with the scent- it smells quite similar to Tom Ford’s Black Orchid, but only a little softer. I might buy a full size bottle. Retail price $55 for 1.7oz
4. Marchesa Parfum D’EXTASE (Deluxe Sample) The scent reminds me of Tommy Girl, but only more sophisticated. $85 for 1.7oz
5. KATE SOMERVILLE CytoCell™ Dermal Energizing Treatment (Deluxe Sample) One of them “cannot afford beauty brands” I wanted to try, and very happy to have a deluxe sample from them. $150 for 1.7oz bottle (Gosh, that’s already the price you pay for one huge package going to the Philippines).
6. Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo -This was my birthday gift from Sephora. I love Fresh, and I definitely love these duo.
7. Kat Von D Poetic Perfume I did not expect this to smell so good. It has a vanilla scent to it which I totally adore. I think I will always loe anything with vanilla scent on them. Yummy!
This is what I love about Sephora. They’re rich on pampering customers with freebies, but I wish shipping is free whatever amount you spend from their website, like Nordstrom. That’s the only thing I don’t like from them really, you have to spend at least $25 to avail of the free shipping and most sample codes. Anyway, I still love Sephora and will love them for a long long time.