1. When it comes to organizing, I still need to learn a lot. I just have too much clutter at home- in my room, in my office room, everywhere. Especially now that I’ve started this review blog and I receive tons of packages almost everyday, it’s just hard to keep up. I still have to get rid of a lot of things, arrange my closet, fix the pantry, segregate my magazines, and a whole lot more. Oh gawd, please no stress. Me no likey!
2. I have been bonding more and more with my little boy lately and I enjoy every moment of it. He goes to school after lunch, and comes back home around 5PM. But on certain days that they have exams, he goes to school earlier in the morning and come back home earlier too, usually around lunch time. I make it a point that we go out together after that- go to the mall, buy his McDonalds Happy Meal, and then hit the bookstore to buy some art supplies. He suggested we watch a movie next time, so that’s what we will do next.
3. Watching Be Careful With My Heart makes me cry, in a very positive manner. It’s my noontime addiction and I always make it a point I don’t miss it. There’s just so much positive vibes the show bring.
4. I still do not own an iPhone, or an Android phone. And I am not complaining. It’s my own personal preference and I am sticking with my humble Nokia Qwerty smartphone. Honestly, I am not the type of person who would go hungry for the new technologies. It’s not just me.
5. I love airport shopping. Whenever I travel, especially to places like Singapore, or Hong Kong, I make it a point to save extra for the duty free shopping. I stock on Victoria’s Secret, Swiss chocolates, and more and more food gifts for the family.
6. I love where I live. It’s so homey up here, and my neighborhood is really peaceful. It’s not crowded, and I really love that in a community. Although I love the excitement of the city life, at the end of the day, I still prefer to go home in a nice country setting. I grew up in a very small town, and I will always be a small town girl I guess.
7. Cooking requires patience, dedication, and passion. For the past months, I have been really cooking more and more, and I find satisfaction in doing it. It’s always a great pleasure discovering new recipes, and being able to share them to other people is even better. I love the thrill of making up a new food out of my food magazines.
8. I’m having a severe LSS on Alicia Key’s Girl on Fire song. I sing it everywhere I go- the bathroom, my bedroom, while working. I’m simply hooked! ♪…this girl is on fire…♫